Jesse Petersen CPI, CME
Certified Professional Inspector
Journeyman/ Master Electrician
Certified Fire Alarms Inspector
Swinging a hammer since 1999, Jesse Petersen has experience that runs deep and wide in the construction industry. He is a certified Master Electrician with many years of contracting experience. Jesse started his inspecting career working as a fire alarms inspector in Calgary. He is familiar with all aspects of residential construction from start to finish. A Canmore resident, he is current with local building codes, specific construction techniques, and common problems with new and old homes. He also has a passion for adventure sports such as Climbing and Skiing.
Our goal is to Provide a professional, accurate and honest home inspection service so that home buyers, sellers and agents have someone they can trust, everytime!!!
Providing Home Inspections in Calgary, Canmore, Banff and Cochrane
Our Inspections include…
- A through inspection of all yours homes systems, areas, rooms, appliances, components, etc.
- Thermal Imaging scan with a Flir EX series Infra-red camera. This is a great tool that can be used to locate points of water entry and plumbing leaks. Thermal imaging can also be used to asses the insulation and weather striping of doors, windows and exterior walls.
- We inspect the roof up close by actually walking on it. This is the only way to properly asses the quality of the entire roof and roof penetration areas.
- A complete walk around your attic. This way nothing gets missed. Many inspectors just poke there head into the attic hatch
- A detailed inspection report including the use of pictures, videos, multi color text, details about your home and its systems, and an easy to read inspection summary that conveniently lists and prioritizes the results of the inspection. All of this is e mailed to the client in PDF format.
Home Inspector- Calgary, Canmore, Banff, Cochrane
Mike Holmes says, "Ideally, every home inspection would involve licenced professionals from the major trades: electrical, plumbing, structure, and H-VAC"